|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The DevOps Engineer must be able to meet the key criteria below:
- Location: Must be onsite in Washington, DC or Tyson Corner, VA. Remote work after 2-4 week ramp-up.
- Years’ Experience: 4+ years
- Education: Bachelors
- Clearance: Must be able and willing to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen
- Key Skills:
- Must have AWS experience (AWS certifications preferred)
- Experience with CI/CD automation and scripting tools (Docker, Kubernetes, TeamCity, Cloud Foundry).
- Experience with IaaS technologies such as Terraform
- Preferred experience working with network engineering, BGP and VPNs. Cisco Certifications preferred.
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data collection systems and enterprise portals? As a DevOps Engineer, you will assist in implementing container, orchestration engines, and IaaS code technologies. The project has a focus on designing secure, cloud-based, enterprise-level solutions for the Federal Government.
- Lead the container strategy, operational implementation, and demonstrations for our customers
- Effectively convert custom written software and COTS products into containers
- Demonstrate orchestration engine capabilities and advantages to clients. Understand how to deliver operational value
- Designs pipelines for DevOps automation including manifests, modules, templates, dealing with different types of resources, etc.
- Tie container and orchestration engine concepts into CI/CD pipelines
- Actively participate and, at times, lead technical sessions related to how processes can be improved to provide new infrastructure, COTS-based applications, and custom solutions into our test and production environments
- Build training materials and provide standard operating procedures for new container technologies
- Tie new technologies into all infrastructure toolsets such as monitoring systems
- Improve infrastructure-as-code delivery
- Setup cloud networking products and design for scale and elasticity.
- Build operational models and standard operating procedures for network equipment
- Ensure routing, subnetting, proxy, and network segmentation is built properly
- Perform all changes via code commits and APIs
- Support network troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Experience in designing pipelines for DevOps automation including manifests, modules, templates, dealing with different types of resources, etc.
- Experience with container technologies, Docker and Kubernetes preferred
- Experience with orchestration engines such as Cloud Foundry
- Experience with IaaS code technologies such as Terraform
- Experience working within AWS environments
- Experience with network engineering from setup to operations
- Understand proxies, routing protocols (BGP), VPNs, NAT, cloud networking concepts, cloud routers, and subnetting.
- Experience in building code related to changes and configurations of the network such as “software-defined networking”
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. IBR does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com
If alternative methods of assistance are needed with the application process, additional contact information has been provided below: