|Title:||Lead DevOps Engineer|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The Lead DevOps Engineer must be able to meet the key criteria below:
- Location: Must be onsite in Greenbelt, MD
- Years’ Experience: 14+ years
- Education: Bachelors
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
- Work Authorization: Must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Key Skills:
- DevOps and Automation SME
- AWS certification preferred
- Experience with Jenkins required
- Experience with migration, building, deployment etc. within DevOps environment
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data collection systems? The Migration/DevOps Engineering Lead will work with multiple application teams to migrate systems into the Technical Integrator (TI) provided service in support of the 2020 Decennial Census. This individual ensures that all aspects of migration are accounted for and that application teams are migrated successfully. This individual will coordinate requirements collection and implementation with the application teams and Task 1 (Architecture) and Task 3 (Implementation). This individual will also coordinate efforts related to migrated applications for Security and Testing task orders This individual will also take part in DevOps related training activities for application teams.
- Works with migration lead to migrate several applications into TI provided DevOps environments, either cloud or data-center based.
- Works with application teams to document infrastructure requirements for Development, Testing, Staging and Production environments, including (but not limited to) data storage, memory requirements, network bandwidth and processing power.
- Works with application teams to document application internal/external interface requirements for Development, Testing, Staging and Production environments
- Works with application teams to document application requirements for high-availability and disaster recovery.
- Provides requirements from application teams to Task 1 and Task 3 team members to ensure adequate infrastructure design and implementation.
- Works with test teams, operations teams, and other stakeholders to collect any requirements they have and ensure the requirements are accounted for in Task 1 and Task 3 design and implementation.
- Serves as central coordination point between Task 1/3 and application teams.
- Plans and coordinates migration efforts with application teams, including data migration.
- Works with security teams to coordinate application level Authority to Operate (ATO) efforts with Task 1 and Task 3 as needed.
- Assists with and coordinates training activities to ensure that DevOps provided processes/tools meet needs. Suggests enhancements on behalf of application teams as needed.
- Must be a SME in DevOps and Automation
- Proficient in Cloud technologies. AWS Certification preferred.
- Experience with Jenkins required. Experience with Github preferred.
- Strong experience with DevOps tools required (design, develop, admin- front and back end).
- Must have strong project management experience.
- Experience in tactical planning, managing large scale migration efforts and managing in-house technical resources and contracted services.
- Previous experience migrating application teams from data center to data center and from data center to cloud.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of all aspects of DevOps. This includes migration, building, deploying etc.
- Experience with continuous integration and migration
- Experience leading and supervising technical staff.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT management, administration, applications and system development lifecycles within a substantial IT environment.
- Proficient in organizational change management.
- Demonstrated planning and development skills including project implementation.
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com