|Title:||Operational Delivery Manager|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The Operational Delivery Manager must be able to meet the key criteria below:
- Location: Must be onsite in Greenbelt, MD
- Years’ Experience: 10+ years
- Education: Bachelors
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
- Work Authorization: Must be authorized to legally work in the United States
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data collection systems? The Operation Delivery Manager leads a multi-disciplined, multi-organizational team to coordinate, organize, integrate, test, deploy, and support operational deliveries supporting the 2020 Decennial Census System of System (SoS) architecture. Multiple operation threads, information technology systems, field operations, and organizational stakeholders are directly involved. Firm timelines are in place and they absolution cannot be missed.
- Census Experience: Preferred
- Project Management Experience: Past experience leading a large effort preferred
- Cost Management: Earned value and cost account management
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work, both their own and that of project team. Follows tasks to logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Team Work: Able to enthuse and maintain team interest. Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team. Prepared to challenge ideas within a group in a constructive way. Ability to influence others and move a team toward a common vision or goal.
- Leadership: Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges. Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context. Excellent active listening skills. Strong presentation preparation and delivery experience.
- Quantitative Management: Ability to determine process measures and track to determine process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Problem Solving: Natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics. Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions.
- Tools: MS Office, MS Project, Agile Management tools such as Jira, HP ALM, or VersionOne
- Results oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the task.
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com