Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data collection systems? The Network Operation Center/Systems Administrator supports the Decennial Systems of Systems hybrid cloud infrastructure and its applications. The Network Operation Center/Operations team is responsible for monitoring all infrastructure and systems, remediating incidents, coordinating escalations, running support bridges, providing customer service and performing all operations & maintenance activities of hybrid cloud resources.
Candidate must be able to support 1st 2nd or 3rd shift as defined below.
- Shift hours are: 1st: 7 AM – 4 PM; 2nd: 3 PM – 12 AM; 3rd: 11 PM – 8 AM
- Shift: 4 week rotation (5 ON/2 OFF), M-F, T-S, W-S, T-M, W-T, etc..
- Must have flexibility in shift hours.
- Must be available for on-call support as required.
- No telework available.
- Support the duties of the NOC; work with the team leads to execute the functions of the NOC
- Manage, coordinate, track, report, process and work tickets daily and across shifts
- Manage, coordinate, implement and remediate security compliance & vulnerabilities
- Support and coordinate the implementation of middleware products, COTS, GOTS, and FOSS
- Serve as Tier 3 service desk escalation support to customers and application owners
- Provide and coordinate Tier 2 and 3 technical support to application teams
- Provide Tier 3 troubleshooting support for physical / virtual based server systems, desktops / laptops, Citrix VDI infrastructure, printers (including device management & spooling), and other systems
- Develop/review SOP’s and other documentation for use within the operations team
- Perform tasks based on SOP’s to perform system and application changes as required
- Increase day-to-day operational efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts
- Develop new operational dashboards using available tools (Splunk, SolarWinds, etc.)
- 3+ years of continuous and progressive hands-on experience with a Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
- ITIL v3.0 or Foundation Certifications highly recommended.
- Microsoft and/or Red Hat certifications highly desired.
- Splunk training and certifications offered and must completed within 90 days of team onboarding.
- Experience managing Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 or Red Hat Enterprise Linux in a medium (250+ systems) domain environment
- Experience deploying, troubleshooting, administering and using Microsoft Windows 2012 R2/ Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
- Day-to-day fluency using Microsoft Active Directory to manage policies & user objects
- Experience managing, troubleshooting and administering VMware 5.5+ (vCenter/vSphere/vRealize)
- Proficient at scripting using at least one language: bash, sh, powershell, python, ruby, etc.
- Expert infrastructure/system/application troubleshooting abilities
- ITSM products (i.e. Remedy or ServiceNow) CRQ/WO/INC/KMS management
- Experience with Amazon Web Services GovCloud (AWS) (EC2, S3, Snaps, Cloudwatch, etc.)
- Experience using NOC tools such as SolarWinds, AppDynamics, VMware VROps and/or Splunk
- Knowledge of Citrix VDI, Oracle RDBMS/RDS, Weblogic, Tomcat, IIS, etc.
- Knowledge of configuration and auto deployment tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Familiarity with source and artifact control, configuration and knowledge management
- Knowledge of NIST Information Security Guidelines and FISMA Compliance standards
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com