Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data collection systems? The Tier 2 Service Desk Agent will support the Tier 3 NOC/Service Desk staff supporting the Decennial Systems of Systems hybrid cloud infrastructure and its applications. The position will be responsible for monitoring and responding to incidents, escalations, customer service, coordination of all customer related activities including troubleshooting calls and scheduling of operations & maintenance activities. The Tier 3 Service Desk provides escalation support from Tier 1 & Tier 2 Decennial Service Centers. A key duty will be to supplement and enhance the KMS in order to reduce future escalations.
Candidate must be able to support 2nd shift as defined below.
- Shift hours 1st: 6:30 AM ET – 3:30 AM ET 2nd: 1:30 PM ET – 10:30 PM ET
- Shift: 4 week rotation (5 ON/2 OFF), (M-F, T-S, W-S, T-M, W-T, etc.)
- Must be available for on-call support as required.
- No telework available.
- Manage, track, report, process and assign tickets daily and across shifts.
- Responsible for opening, tracking and closing tickets.
- Define and classify level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue.
- Evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests.
- Actively manage incident tickets and provide status updates on each ticket per SLA.
- Collect information about incidents and problems to evaluate root causes. Report information and make recommendations to the Service Desk Manager, Operations Manager and other stakeholders.
- Work with customers to collect information about problems and lead customers through diagnostic procedures to determine the source issue.
- Troubleshoot to determine problems for operating systems, applications, network, or mobile issues.
- Ability to craft technical and professionally written outage notifications and updates to incident stakeholders.
- Provide system and application diagnoses to remediate issues while engaging other teams as needed.
- Serve as service desk escalation support to customers, systems and application owners.
- Support the development of KB articles for the all service desks agents.
- Microsoft or Red Hat Certifications highly recommended
- Ability to troubleshoot, administer and support one or more of the following platforms:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x.
- Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 with AD experience
- Microsoft Windows Enterprise 7 & 10.
- Experience managing Enterprise environments (ie. Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 in a medium/large (500+ systems), Red Hat Environments (500+ systems) domain env.
- ITSM products (i.e. Remedy) CRQ/WO/INC/KMS management.
- Extensive infrastructure and application support experience using Remedy or other ticketing and incident management systems.
- Must be available for on-call support.
- Day to day fluency using Microsoft Active Directory to manage policies and user objects.
- General knowledge of security policies and general vulnerabilities management.
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com