|The Senior Liferay Developer must meet the below criteria:
- Have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance. (US citizen only
- Required experience with Liferay 7 and DXP
- 10+ years of work experience
- Fully Remote
The Senior Liferay Developer will perform full-cycle software development tasks in an Agile Software Development environment. This position will work closely with IT teams to design, code, test and implement application features and capabilities for an enterprise portal with 1M users built on the Liferay platform.
Liferay 7, DXP experience is required.
Candidate must be a US Citizen capable of obtaining a Secret Clearance.
The candidate is required to be onsite at the project facility in Orlando, FL. 100% teleworking is feasible for the proper candidate.
- Demonstrates and applies strong technical hands on experience, leadership, and knowledge to design, documents and implements technical solutions to fulfill functional requirements, user stories and critical success factors design principles.
- Establishes design standards for Portlet development on the Liferay platform.
- Engineers solutions on the Liferay platform designing custom Portlets that integrate with external data providers using an MVC design pattern and utilize and/or extend common Liferay Portlets.
- Performs software design and code reviews interacting with product owners, operations engineers, data SMEs and other team members to evaluate and improve operational and performance aspects of the overall system.
- Capable of resolving complex issues across the lifecycle from new development to operations and maintenance
- Support Devops initiatives utilizing automation to promote continuous integration
- Monitors and stays current on existing and new industry trends on web technologies and related concerns to aid with roadmap planning and risk mitigation.
- Helps mentor, guide and review the work of more junior software engineers
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first class benefits package that includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a technically related field required.
- 10+ years experience required
- 3+ years of experience with Liferay
- 7+ years of experience with Java and Object Oriented design
- 5+ years of experience using application / web servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish, Jetty etc.
- 5+ years of experience designing end to end JEE applications, services and related technologies.
- 3+ years developing secured applications in accordance with OWASP standards.
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise applications using Agile/Scrum methodology work professionally and collaboratively with Scrum team members and Product Owner
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- life insurance at no cost to our employees
- short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- health care flex spending accounts
- dependent care flex spending accounts
- training opportunities
- education assistance opportunities