Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation mobile enabled data collection systems? IBR is hiring for an experienced Oracle Enterprise Manager Implementation Specialist with extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in designing, architecting, and implementing Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c/13c suite of products for a key business unit of the Census Bureau. The OEM specialist will be responsible for designing and deploying an end to end monitoring and infrastructure automation platform hosting a variety of database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, and MSSQL.
- Evaluation of the existing implementation of OEM 13c
- Extend the current design to allow for high availability
- Design and implement monitoring plans including automated alerts and notifications using metrics and KPIs
- Design and implement a migration road map from the legacy OEM 12c platform to the OEM 13c platform
- Design and implement patch management plans for databases, deploy, monitor, and report against database systems configuration management baselines, design and implement OEM capabilities to enable automation of database provisioning, cloning, and replications.
- Configuration, patching, upgrades and migrations as required
- Analyzing performance issues and providing recommendations based on OEM reporting capabilities
- Proactively diagnosing and resolving problems affecting database
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required
- Experience as a SME working with OEM 12c/13c suite of products.
- Experience as a SME working with Oracle 11g/12c Multi-tenant RAC and Data guard running on a variety of operating systems (Linux (RHEL), Solaris and Windows).
- Experience with Oracle Backup Design Planning.
- Strong hands-on Experience with the Oracle RMAN Backup and Restore, Export and Import Data Pump utilities.
- Experience in automating RMAN backups using OEM.
- Experience in shell scripting and script automation using OEM schedulers.
- Experience with automating database jobs using OEM.
- Experience in database provisioning using OEM.
- Experience with database cloning using OEM.
- Experience with database patching using patch management plans through OEM.
- Experience working in an Oracle environment on Red Hat Linux and Solaris platforms.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities to address complex issues.
- Proven ability to resolve architectural issues in the environment and database infrastructure, as well as develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the database architecture and the application functionality.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
- Experience with OEM 13c Design and Implementation
- Experience with OEM 13c High-Availability & Distributed Architecture
- Experience with OEM 13c security realms and Implementation
- Experience with OEM Upgrades and Migration 12c to 13c
- Experience with Design and Implementation of OEM 13c Monitoring Plans
- Experience with Deploying OEM 13c Patch Management Plans.
- Experience with OEM 13c infrastructure automation, database provisioning, and cloning.
- Experience with OEM 13c Reporting Configuration and Implementation
- Experience with OEM 13c System Configuration Baseline Implementation.
- Experience with OEM 13c/12c Patching – Back-end, OMS, and Agents.
- Experience with Red Hat Linux 5.x, 6.x, and 7.x.
- Experience with Solaris 11.
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com