|Title:||Information Systems Administrator|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The Information Systems Administrator must be able to meet the key criteria below:
- Location: Must be onsite in Orlando, FL
- Years’ Experience: 5+ years
- Education: Bachelors
- Clearance: Secret Clearance (US Citizens ONLY)
- Key Skills:
- Required experience with Windows and MS 365
- CISSP or Security + Certification Preferred
We are seeking an Information Systems Administrator that will be responsible for providing day to day IT support to for a small business. The Administrator will be responsible for configuring equipment, reporting, asset tracking and migration of new tools and products as the company grows. As a result, the candidate must have an understanding of IT, Windows, Apple, MS365, and networking. Maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, PCs, local and wide area networking both hardware and software and mid-range server hardware. Candidate must have good communication skills. The ability to work well with people in a customer service role.
- Perform day to day maintenance for all company equipment. Design, deploy and manage server, workstation, and laptop infrastructure.
- Advise on computer hardware and software purchases
- Manage the IBR helpdesk tickets
- Manage asset tracking and monitoring
- Plan and manage new hardware and software deployments
- Have technical understanding of emerging technologies and their implementation within the customer’s network environments.
- Migrate company to M365 implementation
- Implement and configure systems to comply with government standards
- Manage system infrastructure including, databases, testing computer equipment, firewalls, malware and other software and hardware.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues that may arise.
- Monitor the system daily and respond quickly to any security breaches or usability concerns.
- Backup systems and verify that backups have been completed.
- Regularly upgrade systems as needed.
- Assist in integrating new applications and technologies into the current system.
The Administrator shall have five (5) years of the IT experience with an emphasis on Windows and MS 365 implementation:
- Microsoft 365 Migration
- Windows and MAC
- Networking, VPN, Routers, Switches
- Preferred Skills: understanding of DFARS, FISMA
- Preferred certifications: CISSP or Security+
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com