|Title:||Senior Systems Engineer - IT Systems|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The Senior Systems Engineer must be able to meet the criteria below:
- Location: Must be able to work onsite in Greenbelt, MD
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Years’ Experience: 12+
- Clearance: Have or ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance (US citizen and Greencard holders only)
- Key Skills/Experience:
- design system architecture to include the hardware, software, and interfaces to support requirements
- elicit requirements to develop business process models compliant with BABOK
- design interface specifications
- collaborate with development and test team members to support solution delivery
- Utilize tools like Microsoft Office, Visio; O365, EA Sparx, and Remedy
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data collection systems? As a Senior Systems Engineer at IBR, you will support the development of a complex cloud based Systems of Systems portfolio that enables web based and mobile based data collection activities. Your project role will focus on designing system architecture to include the hardware, software, and interfaces to support requirements.
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.