Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data collection systems? As a Solutions Architect at IBR, you will help design, develop and oversee SDLC activities for a complex cloud based Systems of Systems portfolio that enables web based and mobile based data collection activities. The system components are hosted across several public (AWS) and private clouds with SOA based integrations.
- Perform systems architecture design, documentation, and implementation tasks for numerous applications in a Systems of Systems (SoS) environment
- Perform on a multi-discipline team to make architectural design recommendations to ensure applications are secure, scalable, and reliable
- Support other program team members with ensuring the infrastructure environment (On-Premise Data Center & Cloud) is sized to support scalability
- Work to review and/or establish system information requirements using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems.
- Document technical recommendations and design artifacts in program deliverable reports and status briefings that recommend appropriate design architecture to include the software, hardware and communications
- Ensure these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures
- Experience with enterprise software projects including utility front/back office application integration. Full Project Lifecycle experience, including definition, requirements gathering, design, construction, testing and deployment. Demonstrated ability to architect and deliver solutions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to utilize and apply project management and technical governance to ensure control of the engineering technical baseline. Plan to ensure work products and deliverables are developed and delivered according to program schedules
- Experience in working in all phase of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and capability to work in both waterfall and agile development processes. Experience with SAFe preferred.
- Working expert knowledge with industry standard Enterprise Architecture (EA) methodologies and frameworks such as Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), etc.
- Experience working with Micro-services, Structured Query Language (SQL) / NO-SQL, and or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML), Architecture Patterns, Performance Modeling and Interface Definition
- Experience with Federal Systems development and integration with emphasis on Systems architectures analysis and development.
- Tools/Technology Experience: AWS Architecture (hands-on knowledge), Service Oriented Architecture design Principles, Message Architecture (TIBCO,MQ), DB Architecture (Oracle,MS SQLServer), JAVA J2EE, Web Design Architecture, MS SharePoint environment, knowledge/experience working with architectural tools such as Erwin, System Architect, MS Visio, MS Office Suite.
- Candidates should expect to work extensively with AWS, EA Sparx, and MS Office Suite.
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com