|Title:||Systems Engineer - Modeling|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The Systems Engineer - Modeling must be able to meet the key criteria below:
- Location: Must be able to work onsite in Greenbelt, MD
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Years’ Experience: 3+
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
- Work Authorization: Must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Key Skills/Experience:
- Experience with performance analysis and modeling
- Experience with dynamic modeling software such as ExtendSim
- Familiarity with performance characteristics of major system components including networks, security devices, servers, and storage
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data collection systems? As a Systems Engineer at IBR, you will support the development of a complex cloud based Systems of Systems portfolio that enables web based and mobile based data collection activities. Your project role will focus on analyzing business process models and requirements in support of system sizing model development and validation.
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.