|Title:||Business Analyst - web application requirements|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The Systems Engineer – Web Application Requirements must meet the criteria below:
- Location: Must be able to work onsite in Orlando, FL
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Years’ Experience: 7+
- Clearance: Have a current or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance (US citizen only)
- Other Certifications: certifications relevant to business analyst activities such as BABOK
- Experience preferred with requirements elicitation, business process modeling, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), and documentation for enterprise web portals is preferred
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation mobile enabled data collection systems and enterprise portals? As a Systems Engineer at IBR, you will support the Agile based engineering of a robust, secure, and scalable enterprise web portal solution supporting 1M users hosted in AWS. This position will work closely with IT teams to conduct business analyst, requirements elicitation and documentation activities for web based applications.
- Conduct a variety of Systems Engineering activities across various infrastructure and software systems components.
- Design Business Processes by analyzing requirements; constructing business process models, workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Provide enhancements or improvements to systems by studying current workflows and designs and determining inefficiencies.
- Provide best practices and industry standards guidance for a variety of web based topics such as UI/UX, mobile first design, cross platform design, 508 compliance etc.
- Prepare technical reports and trade studies by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Support other full SDLC development activities, test planning and execution.
- Certifications relevant to business analyst activities such as BABOK
- Certifications relevant to Web technologies or other COTS platforms preferred
- Web application experience with managing BPM
- UI/UX experience required
- Experience working with Agile methodology and proficient with user story writing
- Experience developing and integrating complex web enabled security systems through the full system development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships in team environments and with other business organizations
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com