|Title:||Lead Human Resource Generalist|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
About the Job
Imagine Believe Realize is seeking a Lead Human Resource Generalist to support human resource initiatives. As part of our elite team, you will play a pivotal role in planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department for IBR.
The candidate is required to be onsite at the corporate office in Orlando, FL during normal business hours.
Provide support in human resource activities including, but not limited to, the following areas:
Human Resource Administration
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Facilitating all human resources processes and work alongside other departments
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies, approaches, and procedures, including the company handbook
- Maintaining department records and reports including maintaining employee files as to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Conducting annual employee surveys
- Must promote an “open door” environment with all employees, be an active “listener” and listen to concerns without projecting a bias opinion or taking ownership for issues
- Proactively resolve employee relations issues, conducts investigations and makes recommendations for resolution and manage the disciplinary action process
- Involved in employee termination process including conducting exit interviews, providing COBRA information, and the unemployment claim and appeal process
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program and assist with the performance review process
- Processing and maintaining all status reports and pay changes
- Coordinating all employee incentive programs including the employee recognition program
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with the various wage and hour laws
Training and Development
- Recommends, creates, conducts and implements training and development programs to include: anti-harassment, ethics, HIPPA, etc.
- Tracks all training programs and employee participation and follows up with managers and employees to measure utilization of skills learned as well as evaluating additional training resources or needs
- Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers including the annual review all employer-sponsored benefit plans for renewal and compliance
- Conducting open enrollment, holding educational meetings with employees and maintaining and verifying data related to premiums, claims, costs, etc.
- Resolving benefits-related problems
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads and assisting with the full staffing lifecycle including sourcing candidates, posting open positions, screening resumes and applications, conducting phone interviews, holding in person interviews, checking references, sending offer letters, sending benefit information, sending background check and starting the onboarding process
- Maintaining affirmative action compliance with regards to posting requirements including compliance with all state and federal laws
- Tracking and using key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding recruitment decisions and the quality of hires
- Defining sourcing strategies as to know where the candidates will come from to fill specific roles
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Ensure company is compliant with all employment-related laws and requirements from a federal, state and local perspective including strong understanding of the laws such as Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and other related laws
- Ensure the appropriate posters are posted and up-to-date, preparation and maintenance of all employee policies within the employee handbook, employee file maintenance, Employment Eligibility and Verification Form I-9 maintenance, and completion of all required new hire documentation
- Marketing- Articulating and defining a company’s image and exploiting its key differentiators, reputation, and products and services as to attract quality candidates
- Teambuilding- holiday planning, event planning, ensuring employee birthday and anniversaries cards are sent out
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Conducting audits of benefits, files, policies, procedures and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Management or related field; Certificate in Human Resources (SHRM- CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR, etc.) a plus
- 3+ years of experience performing human resource activities
- Oral and written business communication
- Team leadership, partnerships, and collaborative work efforts
- Ethical and responsible business decisions
- Excellent excel with strong word & PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team member’s ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.