|Title:||Senior Mobility Engineer- AirWatch Engineer|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The AirWatch Mobility Engineer must be able to meet the key criteria below:
- Location: Must be onsite in Greenbelt, MD
- Years' Experience: 14+ years
- Education: Bachelors
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
- Work Authorization: Must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Key Skills:
- IT experience with focus on mobile infrastructure/deployment
- Must have at least one of the following certifications:
- Enterprise Mobility Associate
- Enterprise Mobililty Professional
- Enterprise Mobility Expert
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data collection systems? The Mobility Engineer is responsible for implementing designs and approaches for the 2020 Decennial Census. The mobile infrastructure must securely support approximately 300,000 mobile devices. This individual works closely with the Mobilty Lead and Lead Mobile Engineer to ensure the mobile infrastructure securely supports and scales for 2018 end-to-end test and 2020 Decennial.
Experience with U.S. Census operations and Pegasystems mobile deployments preferred. This individual will work with mobile, cloud, infrastructure and performance Subject Matter Experts to ensure that the mobile infrastructure supports 300,000 heads-down mobile users for the 2020 Decennial.
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.