|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The Business Analyst must be able to meet the key criteria below:
- Location: Must be onsite in Suitland, MD
- Years’ Experience: 8+ Years
- Education: Bachelors
- Clearance: Must be able and willing to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Green Card
- Key Skills:
- Familiar with documenting systems through entire System Design Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experienced in Agile Scrum Methodology
- Experienced working with Business Stakeholders to gather and document requirements
- Experience helping stakeholders translate requests into meaningful requirements/user stories
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data collection systems and enterprise portals? As a Business Analyst at IBR, you will support the engineering of a robust and secure systems that enables data collection from more than 40K entities. This position will play a pivotal role in the system development cycle and consult with end users to evaluate business requirements into design specifications. You will work with all levels of the business, ensuring IT deliverables align with business requirements, with measurable results.
- Design Business Processes by analyzing stakeholder requirements; constructing business process models, workflow charts and diagrams; evaluating system capabilities; writing specifications/user stories.
- Oversee full SDLC development activities including test planning
- Facilitates the creation of functional and technical diagrams and related artifacts
- Collaborates with stakeholders to elicit requirements, business process and operational scenarios
- Designs and documents system architecture and associated designs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; constructing business process models.
- Communicates and presents solution architectural concepts to various levels of management and stakeholders
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Provide business and engineering expertise throughout each phase of the project, from planning to closeout identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; leading project teams.
- Support requirements decomposition into user stories in an Agile Development lifecycle
- Serve as backup ScrumMaster as needed to execute the Agile development process
- Experience working in Cloud environments (e.g. AWS and GovCloud). Familiarity with cloud technologies and infrastructure requirements to provide meaningful input on system workflows, designs, and build sheets.
- Experience capturing requirements through business process modeling (BPM) following industry standards such as BABOK
- Experience with functional and/or technical aspects of enterprise commercial off the shelf software packages as well as custom developed software and applications
- Experience with business process analysis
- Systems implementation experience
- Experience maintaining schedules, risks, and issues for developing and updating project metrics.
- Experience with interface development
- Coordinate the identification of requirements with customers, system assessment teams, test teams, etc. to ensure prioritization
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships in team environments and with other business organizations
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.” IBR does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com
If alternative methods of assistance are needed with the application process, additional contact information has been provided below: