|Title:||Software Engineer - Performance|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The Software Engineer must meet the criteria below:
- Location: Must be able to work onsite in Greenbelt, MD
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Years’ Experience: 3+
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Other Certifications: certifications relevant to Systems Engineering
- Key Skills:
- Java, ORM (Hibernate, JPA), Spring, Spring Security, JSON, REST, SOAP, XML experience preferred
- Experience supporting performance analysis of high volume architecture
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation mobile enabled data collection systems and enterprise portals? As a Systems Engineer at IBR, you will support the development of a complex cloud based Systems of Systems portfolio that enables web based and mobile based data collection activities. Your project role will focus on analyzing business process models and requirements in support of system sizing model development and validation.
- Design and develop enterprise mid-tier components of web driven n-tier application framework with technologies such as: Java, ORM (Hibernate, JPA), Spring, Spring Security, JSON, REST, SOAP, XML.
- Implement web services, data persistence access features and external interfaces to third-party systems
- Develop system sizing models for each system’s major components. These include networks, security devices, servers, storage, databases, memory, and operators.
- Develops and maintains performance-related non-functional requirements (average/peak load, average response time, peak/average WIP, etc.)
- Develop Program-level scale-up plans to guide the scale-up activities of the Program and Projects.
- Develop and validate the Program-level performance plan.
- Develops and maintains system sizing models
- Analysis of systems’ scaling approach and development of recommendations
- Validation of modeling assumptions through operation monitoring and testing
- Certifications relevant to Java or other COTS platforms preferred
- Familiarity with cloud technology and infrastructure requirements to provide meaningful input on requirements and prioritization
- Experience with performance analysis and modeling.
- Experience with scaling of complex systems
- Experience working with complex systems through the full development life cycle
- Familiarity with performance characteristics and bottlenecks of major system components including networks, security devices, servers, and storage.
- Experience delivering in Agile based environments
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com