Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation mobile enabled data collection systems and enterprise portals? As an Operations Manager at IBR, you will support the Agile based engineering of a robust, secure, and scalable enterprise web portal solution supporting 1M users hosted in AWS. This position will work closely with the solutions delivery team to lead the operations team performing Deployment, Systems Integration Testing, and Operations & Maintenance activities.
- Lead an operations staff of 10+ consisting of RHEL systems admins, database administrators, portal admins, and operations engineering staff
- Coordinates with Service Owners on all elements of implementing IT Service Management (ITSM) using ITIL best practices
- Provide technical input to infrastructure hosting related activities/technologies such as AWS GovCloud deployments, Disaster Recovery, Cyber Security Operations, Public Key Infrastructure, Network Security and others.
- Support CISO to guide government systems through the DoD Risk Management Framework process and draft Certification & Accreditation (C&A) documentation and artifacts.
- Support security activities using relevant tools, systems, and applications in support of RMF to include: SPLUNK, NESSUS, ACAS, DISA STIGs, SCAP, Audit Reduction, and HBSS.
- Have or be able to obtain Security+ and a Linux certification
- Have or be able to obtain AWS certifications
- Experience with Systems Development and Operations in large enterprise environments
- Capable of building strong relationships and trust with cross-functional support teams, customers, and unit management
- Demonstrated historical and current experience working with a variety of technologies, across multiple platforms and vendor solutions delivering IT/IS infrastructure services
- Experience working within a shared service for chargeback environment
- Strong technical understanding of Windows/Linux/Unix servers, virtual/physical infrastructure, SAN/NAS, cyber security and networking
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com