Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation mobile enabled data collection systems and enterprise portals? As a Systems Admin at IBR, you will support the Agile based engineering of a robust, secure, and scalable enterprise web portal solution supporting 1M users hosted in AWS. This position will work closely with the solutions delivery team to supporting the operations team performing Deployment, Systems Integration Testing, and Operations & Maintenance activities.
- Contributes to the formulation and maintenance of an enterprise-wide baseline of RHEL operating systems
- Support patching of RHEL environments in AWS based development labs, systems test and production environments
- Performs integration of RHEL and COTS for custom in-house developed products
- Performs full integration of DevOps tools that support continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Support security activities using relevant tools, systems, and applications in support of RMF to include: SPLUNK, NESSUS, ACAS, DISA STIGs, SCAP, Audit Reduction, and HBSS.
- Support CISO to guide government systems through the DoD Risk Management Framework process and draft Certification & Accreditation (C&A) documentation and artifacts.
- Have or be able to obtain Security+ and a Linux certification
- Have or be able to obtain AWS certifications
- Must be familiar with source and artifact control and configuration management
- Relevant knowledge of current and emerging data center and infrastructure technologies
- Proficient in datacenter technologies – cloud, storage, network, operating systems
- Must have experience planning, installing, configuring, patching, and troubleshooting issues on the following platforms:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Must have experience deploying in Amazon Web Services
- Must have experience with fundamental storage concepts: filesystems, backup, cloning, snapshotting, logical volume management, disk encryption
- Experience in large scale migrations of projects, data, and persons to and from a commodity compute systems
- Proficient in determining the appropriate strategy for recoverability and continuity of business operations
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com