|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The DevOps Engineer must be able to meet the key criteria below:
- Location: Must be onsite in Orlando, FL (50% remote)
- Years’ Experience: 5+ years
- Education: Bachelors
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Work Authorization: Must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Key Skills:
- Must have AWS experience
- Must have extensive hands on experience with automation and scripting
- Experience using Jenkins, Ansible, or other CI/CD like activities
- Linux Experience (Bash, Red Hat, Centos, Gnu, Regex- regular expressions)
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data collection systems? As a DevOps Engineer at IBR, you will support the Agile based engineering of a robust, secure, and scalable enterprise web portal solution supporting 1M users hosted in AWS. This position will work closely with IT teams to design, code, test and implement application features and capabilities for an enterprise portal built on the Liferay platform utilizing modern front end and back end methodologies hosted in AWS.
- Takes direction from the DevOps Engineering Lead to migrate several applications into DevOps environments, either cloud or data-center based.
- Provides technical guidance to application teams to take advantage of cloud technologies, and implement cloud infrastructure, as needed.
- Works with application teams to document application internal/external interface requirements for Development, Testing, Staging and Production environments
- Works with application teams to ensure compliance with High Availability and Disaster Recovery related concept of operations.
- Implements middleware application specific requirements as needed
- Implements migration efforts with application teams, including data migration.
- Previous experience migrating application teams from data center to data center and from data center to cloud.
- Familiarity with both traditional and emerging system architectures (e.g., three tier, web services, micro-services, etc.)
- Application development experience preferred in one or more high-level languages
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tools and methodologies
- Experience maintaining and administering configuration management systems such as Enterprise GitHub.
- Experience maintaining and administering software build systems such as Jenkins.
- Experience maintaining and administering artifact repository systems such as Artifactory.
- Ability to automate workflows through scripting or other technologies such as Ansible or Puppet.
- Experience determining and implementing middleware requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT management, administration, applications and system development lifecycles within a substantial IT environment.
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. IBR does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com
If alternative methods of assistance are needed with the application process, additional contact information has been provided below: