|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The Salesforce Engineer must meet the below criteria:
- Location: Must be onsite in Rockville, MD
- Years’ Experience: 3+ years Salesforce experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
- Work Authorization: Must be authorized to legally work in United States
- Key Skills:
- Salesforce developer certification preferred
- Salesforce API experience required
The Salesforce Engineer will perform full-cycle software development tasks in an Agile Software Development environment. This position will work closely with IT teams to design, code, test and implement application features and capabilities for an enterprise portal with 1M users built on the Liferay plate hosted by AWS.
- Designing salesforce interfaces
- Coding against the salesforce API
- Designing the data model
- Design and develop enterprise mid-tier components of web driven n-tier application framework with technologies such as: Java, ORM (Hibernate, JPA), Spring, Spring Security, JSON, REST, SOAP, XML.
- Implement web services, data persistence access features and external interfaces to third-party systems
- Partner closely with front-end and database engineers to ensure features are developed holistically
- Comply to coding standards for performance, ease of maintenance and scalability and application security.
- Follow Agile software development methodology and team architecture standards.
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects
- Experience as a salesforce administrator and customizing salesforce
- Force API experience
- Familiarity with Apex, SOQL, SOSL, and/or visualforce
- Experience developing in an Agile environment
- Experience developing and integrating complex software systems through the full system development lifecycle
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- life insurance at no cost to our employees
- short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- health care flex spending accounts
- dependent care flex spending accounts
- training opportunities
- education assistance opportunities
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.