|Title:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The Senior Software Engineer must meet the criteria below:
- Location: Must be able to work onsite at Offutt AFB in Bellevue, NE
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Years’ Experience: 8+
- Clearance: Must currently hold an Active Top Secret Clearance
- Work Authorization: Must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Salary: $120,000 plus $10,000 sign on bonus with benefits
- Key Skills:
- Experience with Java, C and C++ required
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for the enhancement, maintenance and sustainment for the Defensive Data Validation Toolkit (DDVT). DDVT is part of the Mission Planning and Analysis System (MPAS) which is one of the two system-of-system (SoS) components of the Integrated Strategic Planning and Analysis Network (ISPAN), an operational program that provides both contingency and crisis action war planning and analysis support for USSTRATCOM and its related combat missions.
- Perform requirements analysis, design, development, unit and integration testing of software, troubleshooting and debugging for new features of the system using a combination of C and C++
- Create and/or update existing documentation for existing or new features
- Create test plans/scenarios/procedures that encompass numerous testing activities such as functional, non-functional, regression, security, performance, etc.
- Install new software version in test and production environments, conduct all new capability and regression testing, produce test reports and out brief materials addressing the results for all testing efforts, results, data, logging and tracking
- Must have excellent communication experience that is used to interact with customers on a daily basis
- Experience with a combination of C, C++, Java and Object-Oriented Design.
- Experience with CShell (CSH), CMake and CppUnit
- Experience developing applications in N-tier architecture
- Experience with developing applications hosted on Linux, Unix, Solaris, or Red Hat
- Experience with relational database concepts (i.e. ERDs) and experience programming
- Experience deploying applications in a virtual environment
- Experience with design, development, enhancement, troubleshooting, and debugging of web applications
- Web design skills to modernize user interfaces written in Motif
- Organized and efficient with ability to document all stages of the design solutions.
- Understanding of design, usability and functionality in multi-platform and browser environments.
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com