|Title:||Help Desk Support Engineer|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
The Help Desk Support Engineer must meet the key criteria below:
- Must be onsite in Rockville, MD
- Be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance (U.S Citizen and Greencard holder only)
- Experience providing support for Appian and/or Salesforce Application users
- Appian Administrator, Salesforce Administrator specific certifications
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation mobile enabled data collection systems? IBR is hiring for an experienced Help Desk Support Engineer that is customer service oriented with knowledge and training in answering service calls, routing tickets to appropriate personnel.
- Provides support for Appian and Salesforce Application users.
- Performs basic user account administration such as password resets.
- Clearly and effectively answer service calls, route tickets to appropriate senior personnel and follow up with Customers.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Insures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED and at least one year of experience.
- Background investigation and drug screen required.
- Prior experience as a help desk support engineer
- Specific certifications a plus i.e., Appian Administrator, Salesforce Administrator
- Knowledge of client specific internal procedures and service delivery requirements.
- Excellent analytical and client communication skills.
- Electronics training equivalent to at least 2 years of technical institutes, polytechnic and/or military technical school with applicable field service and/or other related technical experience.
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:1. Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
2. 3 weeks of paid time off
3. 10 paid federal holidays
4. 401k matching
5. Life insurance at no cost to our employees
6. Short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
7. Long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
8. Health care flex spending accounts
9. Dependent care flex spending accounts
10. Training opportunities
11. Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com